I’ve been in London for six months. I am staying and building a great life, all that’s missing is a job. I’m open to start ups and established brands. Here are reasons to hire me:
- I break down a project and process so you can understand it.
- Tailor unique brand and story ideas for your platform – there’s no repeated formula.
- As a generalist, I’ve worked with the global brands and household artists who go by one name, so your temper tantrums won’t scare me.
- There will always be a choice of paths to take
- Data is fun. I worked at Disney and Yahoo! Numbers are my friend.
- You get a digital marketing expert who has worked for global brands like Sony Music, MTV and Universal Music, Tribeca Film Festival, American Express and travel, food and fashion clients.
- I’m a writer. Words are my friend. I have interviewed artists, authors and local business people. You can read some of my five question interviews with a diverse group of people from Internet legends to Dog Trainers.
- Legally here as an Irish citizen.
- I will program your social media feeds.
- My dog, Elle. Two interviewers told me at the interview they wish I had brought her with me.